FOLIC ACID 400µg
• Folic acid is important in helping maintain low homocysteine levels
• Also important for supporting an active brain
• Folic acid is especially important before and during pregnancy
• The Department of Health recommends 400 ug of folic acid for pregnancy
• Essential for growth and red blood cell development
• Best taken with Vitamin B12 or a multi-vitamin
Take 1-2 tablets a day, with meals. A daily multivitamin is also recommended.
One tablet typically provides:
400µg Folic acid.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.