Bio-Enzyme (formerly Digestaid) is a broad spectrum enzyme formula suitable for vegetarians and vegans, especially formulated for Clinical Ecologist Gwynne Davies. It is an ideal digestive food supplement to assist in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
BIOCARE Bio-Enzyme (90)
Bio-Enzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme formula suitable for vegetarians and vegans, especially formulated for Clinical Ecologist Gwynne Davies. It is an ideal digestive food supplement to assist in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
90 vegetable capsules
- A combination of biologically active, proteolytic, lipolytic and carbolytic enzymes to aid the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Contains bromelain and papain which assist the body with protein digestion
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- mylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
||(providing 180 gelatin digesting units (GDU's))
||(providing 42 casein protease units (CPU's))
||(providing 15 papain tyrosine units (PTU's))
||(providing 262.5 lipase units (LU's))
||(providing 300 amylase units (AU's))
Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose), Papain, Bromelain, Protease, Anti-caking, Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Lipase, Amylase.
Vegan. Suitable for use during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
One capsule taken with each main meal (3 times daily), or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.