- L-Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor involved in the process of sperm motility
- L-Carnitine is found in high concentrations in sperm cells and may have a role in the motility and quantity of spermatozoa
- L-taurine is beneficial for sperm motility
- Zinc and selenium are essential for the manufacture of antioxidant enzymes
- Zinc is required for viable sperm count and seminal volume
- Selenium has been shown to be beneficial for sperm formation Vitamin E is an antioxidant and has long been associated with fertility
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate1),, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate, L-Taurine, Zinc Citrate, , Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Selenite.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.