- Flavonoids may help support the circulatory system
- Flavonoids are involved in the maintenance of capillary strength and integrity
- Flavonoids may help to neutralise free radicals
- Bilberry is one of the richest natural sources of proanthocyanadins which may help support the health of the collagen matrix
- Vitamin C is required for collagen synthesis and for healthy immune function
- Potassium is required for the health of the nervous and circulatory systems
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
||(standardised to 24% of ginkgosides and 6% terpene lactones)
|Bilberry Extract 10:1
||(equivalent to 1800mg Bilberries)
Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba Leaf), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Vitamin C (as, Potassium Ascorbate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use