BIOCARE LACTASE ENZYME
Lactase Enzyme is a high potency liquid designed to digest lactose. It works by breaking lactose down into two simple sugars that can be digested and tolerated by those who have difficulties digesting milk and milk products.
- High potency lactase enzyme now 2.5 times stronger
- A stable and biologically active source of this vegetable enzyme
- Lactase hydrolyses the lactose in milk into glucose and galactose, two forms of simple sugars that can be digested and tolerated by lactose intolerant individuals
- Each 15ml bottle is able to convert approximately 78 pints of milk
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Can be added to liquid dairy products such as milk, baby formula and even expressed breast milk
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
||200mcl ( 5 drops)
||(providing 1075 lactase units)
Vegan. Suitable for children.
Add five drops to one pint (568ml) of milk and refrigerate for 10 hours before use.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use