Mindlinx® is a probiotic food supplement with added glutamine designed for children and infants to support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract and support overall wellbeing. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.Suitable for children from 5 years. Vegan.
60 vegetarian capsules (16 billion bacteria per 2 capsules)
BIOCARE MINDLIX (60)
Mindlinx® is a probiotic food supplement with added glutamine designed for children and infants to support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract and support overall wellbeing. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.
60 vegetable capsules
- L-Glutamine is necessary for intestinal epithelial growth and may be required in larger amounts to promote and maintain a healthy intestinal lining
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a well-researched bacterium and confers numerous health benefits, including the promotion of immune status, enhanced digestion and decreased susceptibility to seasonal disorders
- Dietary protein digestion may be aided by the presence of Lactobacillus rhamnosus species in the gut
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus is also noted for its ability to support levels of the immuno-supportive antibody sIgA
- Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus lactis have both been shown to support gut immune function
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability
- Dairy free
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60 & 21)
||(providing 6 billion viable cells of CLT-60 and CUL 21 strains)
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20) and bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
||(providing 2 billion viable cells of CUL 20 strain)
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)
||(providing 8 billion viable cells of CUL-34 strain)
L-Glutamine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus,, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Vegan. Suitable for children.
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed. Suitable from 5 yrs of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use