BIOCARE NUTRISORB MOLYBDENUM
Molybdenum supports the metabolism of iron. BioCare's Nutrisorb® molybdenum is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty with swallowing tablets.
- Provides a readily absorbable source of molybdenum
- Chelated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to enhance absorption
- Molybdenum can help support general wellbeing
- Molybdenum is required to help deal with ingested sulphites
- Molybdenum helps break down excessive mucus
- Molybdenum aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Molybdenum, taken with iron, can support the production of haemoglobin
- Molybdenum is necessary for sexual function in males
- Molybdenum is a vital part of the enzyme involved in iron metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 6 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
||Per 1 Drop
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.
Vegan. Suitable for children, during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk taken with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use