Polyzyme Forte® is a high potency, broad-spectrum enzyme preparation that also contains lactobacillus acidophilus to help maintain healthy gut bacteria flora, supporting the maintenance of a healthy digestive system. Vegan.
BIOCARE POLYZYME FORTE (30)
Polyzyme Forte® is a high potency, broad-spectrum enzyme preparation that also contains lactobacillus acidophilus to help maintain healthy gut bacteria flora, supporting the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
30 vegetable capsules
- A broad spectrum digestive enzyme complex to assist with digestion of food for more efficient absorption
- Protease and bromelain assist in the breakdown of food proteins into amino acids and polypeptides
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- Lactase, sucrase and maltase hydrolyse complex sugars into simple sugars
- L. acidophilus helps to maintain the balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
||(providing 3600 gelatin digesting units (GDU's))
||(providing 2100 lipase units (LU's))
||(providing 50.4 casein protease units (CPU's))
||(providing 9000 amylase units (AU's))
||(providing 90 cellulase units (CU's))
||(providing 1950 lactase units)
||(providing approx 630 million cells)
||(providing 3.6 amyloglucosidase units (AGU's))
||(providing 450 invertase units (IU's))
Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Bromelain,, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Lipase, Protease, Amylase, Cellulase,, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Lactase, Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Maltase, Sucrase.
Soya, Cereals containing gluten
Vegan. Suitable during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
One capsule taken with a main meal three times daily, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.