BIOCARE Vitamin C 1000 (90)
Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid buffered form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation) together with synergistic antioxidants in the form of bioflavanoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Flavonoids help support capillary and connective tissue integrity
- Bilberries are a potent source of citrus-free flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Product Information per Daily Intake
||% EC RDA
|Bilberry Powder 10:1
||Equivalent to 200mg bilberries
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Lecithin1 & Sodium Citrate),, Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Stabiliser (Sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
The UK Foods Standards Agency advises that amounts of Vitamin C in excess of 1000mg may cause stomach upset in sensitive individuals