Vitasorb® Multivitamins provide a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk. The Vitasorb® range is suitable for those who have difficuly swallowing tablets. Vegan. Suitable from birth.
BIOCARE Vitasorb Multivitamins
Vitasorb® Multivitamins provide a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk. The Vitasorb® range is suitable for those who have difficuly swallowing tablets. Suitable from birth.
Product Information per Daily Intake
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
||% EC RDA
|Vitamin E 150iu
||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Vitamin A 1250iu
||Per 30 drops
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha TocopherolAcetate1), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine), D-Alpha Tocopherol1, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Vegan. Suitable for children
Fifteen drops taken twice daily in water with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Suitable for children from birth.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness