Proven effective relief from Dry Eyes. Gives fast, effective comfort to dry eye sufferers. Revolutionary spray delivery system. Simply spray onto your closed eyes. No more troublesome eyedrops or gels. Ideal for contact lens wearers. Can be used up to 3 years after opening.
Proven effective relief from Dry Eye
- Gives fast, effective comfort to dry eye sufferers
- Revolutionary spray delivery system
- Simply spray onto your closed eyes
- No more troublesome eyedrops or gels
- Ideal for contact lens wearers
- Can be used up to 3 years after opening
You won't find a dry eye treatment that's simpler to use than the Eye Logic aerosol eye spray. Eye Logic eye spray is simply sprayed onto the CLOSED eyelid which makes it particularly ideal for all of you who find drops inconvenient or difficult to use.
And don't worry if you are wearing makeup. So long as you hold the spray the recommended distance away it won't make your makeup run.
1) Hold the applicator about 10cm from your eye (20cm if wearing makeup)
2) Close your eye
3) Spray once or twice on each eye
Eye Logic eye spray means goodbye to hard-to-use drops, gels or creams. And there's no blurring of vision either.
What is Dry Eye?
Most of us experience dry eye at some time. Dry eye makes itself felt as a sensation of burning or dryness. Your eyes feel tired, sometimes you get a gritty feeling, and often you are over-sensitive to bright light. Most of you will recognise the symptoms.
What causes dry eye syndrome?
Dry eye syndrome has become increasingly common in everyday life, due to environmental factors and increased use of computers. It also becomes common as we get older, especially for women. Other causes are through disease (diabetes, blepharitis) and also certain drugs can induce its onset. It is particularly frequent if you wear contact lenses or work in an air conditioned office building. The pollution that occurs in towns, long car and plane journeys, caffeine consumption and smoking all contribute too, and you'll also be susceptible if you have undergone laser eye surgery.
Its effect on the eye
Your eye is protected and lubricated by a thin film of tears. Also there are glands on your eyelids that put an oily layer over the top of the tear film to stop it evaporating. In about 80% of dry eye cases, this oily film is deficient, allowing the protective tear layer to evaporate and irritation to occur.
How Eye Logic Works
1) Eye Logic eye spray is sprayed onto the outside of the eyelids, resulting in a soothing, cooling effect right across the eye
2) Some of the Eye Logic eye spray liquid penetrates around the eyelids and onto the tear film that coats the eye
3) The lipid (oily) component from Eye Logic eye spray spreads across the outer surface of the tear film, reinforcing the natural oils that are already present
4) The rate of evaporation of the tear film is now significantly reduced, allowing it to provide proper lubrication to the eye
5) The symptoms of dry eye quickly diminish
For more information on Eye Logic eye spray, visit the Eye Logic Website
Soy lecithin 1.0% A phospholipid, a polar molecule consisting of a fatty acid component that is lipid-soluble, along with a charged phosphate group that is water-soluble. Phosphatidylcholine is the main lipid component of soy lecithin (94%), and also the most common phospholipid in natural tears. It is present in Eye Logic eye spray in the form of liposomes.
Sodium chloride 0.8% Present in natural tears. Renders the aqueous content of Eye Logic eye spray compatible with the user's tears.
Ethanol 0.8% A solvent to maintain the less water-soluble ingredients in the aqueous carrier.
Vitamin A palmitate 0.025% A lipid-soluble antioxidant component that is also closely associated with eye health.
Vitamin E (tocopherol) 0.002% A powerful antioxidant vitamin which is lipid-soluble and can therefore aid protection and stabilisation of lipids.
Phenoxyethanol 0.5% A preservative commonly selected for use in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics due to its effectiveness in very low concentrations and its low allergic reaction. Being volatile it evaporates from the aerosol state and does not impact on the user, so it can be safely used with contact lenses