Hyaluronic acid is known as “nature’s moisturiser” because it binds up to 1000 times its own weight in water. 50% of the body’s Hyaluronic acid is found in the skin. Antioxidant Vitamin C acts against age accelerating free radicals and is required for healthy skin. Vitamin C contributes to the generation of collagen, which is the primary constituent in skin.
• Known as ‘nature’s moisturiser’
• Hyaluronic acid binds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
• Body’s natural supply decreases with age
• Also contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant and helps generate collagen production
• Use in conjunction with Æterna Gold Collagen Crème Serum
• May not be suitable in cases of lymphoedema
• Contains carrageenan
Take 1 capsule a day, with meals.
One capsule typically provides:
100mg Hyaluronic acid, 50mg Vitamin C.
Does not contain:
Salt, starch, wheat, gluten, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.