• May help winding down and aids restful sleep when taken at bedtime
• Magnesium naturally aids relaxed muscle function
• Makes a soothing instant drink when added to hot water, honey, fruit juice or herb tea
• Great for people who have trouble swallowing tablets or capsules
• Ideal for children especially when teething
Take one well-rounded teaspoon (3.5g) up to 3 times a day, stirred into a cup of boiling water until it dissolves.
One well-rounded teaspoon (3.5g) typically provides:
120mg Calcium, 1.25µg Vitamin D2, 78.3mg Vitamin C, 90mg Magnesium, 301mg Citric acid, 14mg Malic acid.
Does not contain:
Salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.