Collagen helps form the shiny ‘cushions’ at the joint-ends, needed for comfortable movement and flexible joints. Provides pure marine (non-shark) Collagen, hydrolysed for easy absorption.
COLLAGEN, HIGH STRENGTH
• Collagen helps form cushions at joint ends to ensure comfortable movement
• Also assists flexible joints
• Collagen is important for healthy skin, tissue renewal, bones and cartilage
• Hydrolysed (broken down) for maximum absorption
• Researchers believe we lose 1.5% of our collagen each year
• Best taken with True Food C® and Advanced Nutrition
Ideally, take 2 or more tablets a day 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, to a maximum of 10 tablets per day.
Two tablets typically provide:
Collagen hydrolysate 1400mg (non-shark marine source) providing: proline, hydroxyproline, hydroxylysine.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.