Veins and capillaries need nutritional support. Leg veins can lose tone after pregnancy, with weight gain, inadequate exercise or constipation. Even crossing legs can contribute. Tiny thread veins can appear on the face, legs and torso too. Diosmin and Rutin are bioflavanoids with powerful antioxidant properties, which help protect veins and capillaries against harmful free radicals. Bilberry’s potent anthocyandins support vein and capillary strength and tone.
NUTRITION FOR HEALTHY VEINS
• Contains specific nutritional support for veins and capillaries
• Leg veins can lose tone after pregnancy, weight gain, inadequate exercise or constipation
• Tiny thread veins can also appear on the face, legs and torso
• Diosmin and Rutin are powerful antioxidants
• Bilberry contains nutrients which help support vein and capillary strength and tone
• Use in combination with Aloe Vein Gel
• Not advisable if taking asprin or warfarin.
• Not suitable for citrus allergy sufferers
Take 3 capsules a day, with or between meals.
Three capsules typically provide:
675mg Diosmin, 540mg Rutin, 180mg Bilberry fruit extract 4:1, 15mg Vitamin E.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.