100% certified organic Hemp Seed Oil is rich in the omega 6 essential fatty acid, Linoleic acid, typically 45-65% plus some omega 3 and omega 9. Hemp Seed Oil naturally contains some GLA, and Linoleic acid can be converted to GLA in the body.
ORGANIC HEMP SEED OIL
• Has a distinct ‘earthy’ flavour
• 100% organic, rich in Omega 6, Linoleic Acid
• Naturally contains Omega 6 GLA for healthy hormone balance, skin, circulation, nerve function and immunity
• Also contains Omegas 3 and 9 for a healthy heart, arteries, brain and flexible joints, all in perfect balance
• Cold pressed and unrefined, ideal in salad dressings, over vegetables, on pasta, rice or potatoes or blended into soups or drinks
• Not suitable for cooking
Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) daily.
One teaspoon (5ml) typically provides:
2500mg Linoleic acid (Omega 6 EFA), 800mg Alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega 3 EFA), 500mg Monounsaturates (Omega 7 & 9 FAs), 70mg Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA) (Omega 6 FA).
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, soya, yeast, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.