Essential oil of Oregano may support healthy gut flora, stomach and intestines, for optimal digestive comfort. Oregano may also support a healthy immune system, respiratory tract, heart, normal blood pressure, and strong, elastic blood vessels. Known to contain antioxidant properties. Suitable from age 6.
• Oregano oil is an edible essential oil for optimal digestion
• Helps support healthy gut flora, stomach and intestines for digestive wellbeing
• Also supports the immune and respiratory systems
• No pungent Oregano odour, taste or warming sensation in the mouth or throat
• Take alone or with Candiclear for additional support
• Ideal for citrus allergy sufferers
• Not advisable if pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or in cases of colitis, gastritis, or stomach or intestinal ulcers
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day (children 6-15 years, take 1 capsule a day), with meals, building gradually.
Three capsules typically provide:
150mg Oregano oil (Oreganum vulgare) (minimum 35% carvacrol, 27.5% thymol)
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.