The natural amino acid, Theanine, present in Green Tea, has been found to increase alpha waves in the brain, associated with a state of “alert relaxation” and supporting a state of wellbeing. It also assists mental alertness, learning and concentration.
• Theanine may help relaxation and calm without drowsiness
• May assist mental alertness, learning and concentration
• May increase alpha-waves in the brain, to aid wellbeing
• May help counteract stimulatory effects of caffeine
• Theanine is also present in green tea
• Contains carrageenan
Take 1-2 capsules a day (children over 8 years, 1 capsule a day), between meals.
One capsule typically provides:
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.