We know that Vitamin K is essential for normal blood clotting and for building and maintaining strong, healthy bones. But latest research suggests that a special form of Vitamin K, called menaquinone-7 (K2), may play an important role in blood vessel and heart health too. By supporting healthy blood vessels, Vitamin K2 may maintain optimum blood circulation – essential for healthy heart function. And K2 is now thought to be even more helpful in contributing to the normal structure of bone than Vitamin K1. Vegan.
• Highly bioactive and bio-available
• The average western diet is depleted in vitamin K2, essential for normal blood clotting
• May help keep blood vessels healthy
• Important for building and maintaining strong bones
• Helps maintain bone mass in post menopausal women
• Vitamin K2 remains in the blood for longer than K1
• Research shows that optimal daily intake is 45µg
• At recommended dose is suitable with warfarin
One tablet typically provides:
45µg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7).
Take 1 tablet a day.
Does not contain:
Vegetarian and vegan.