Quercetin is a flavonoid found widely in the plant kingdom. Flavonoids are known to work synergistically with Vitamin C, especially to support immunity. Quercetin has powerful antioxidant properties and helps protect against harmful free radicals, including protecting lipids against oxidation (rancidity). Bromelain is derived from pineapple and increases the absorption of Quercetin. Vegan.
QUERCETIN & BROMELAIN
• Quercetin has powerful antioxidant properties and helps protect against harmful free radicals.
• Bromelain increases the absorption of Quercetin and may help maintain a healthy immune and cardiovascular system
• Together they may aid strong immunity particularly in hay fever sufferers
• Quercetin works especially well with Vitamin C to help support immunity and the natural inflammatory response
• Supports healthy respiratory tract function
Take 2-3 tablets (children over 4 years, 1 tablet) a day, with a meal.
Two tablets typically provide:
600mg Quercetin, 54mg Bromelain, 68mg Vitamin C.
Does not contain:
Soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.