• Premier trace mineral supplement from the Great Salt Lake
• Highly absorbable, in ionic, not colloidal trace mineral form for enhanced absorption
• Low Sodium balanced by Potassium
• Supports the nervous system and hydration
• Suitable for those on normal or Sodium-restricted diets
• Helps support diets where mineral intake is low
• Great for long-haul travel
Note: Label changes have been made to comply with EU labelling laws. UltraTrace™ remains unchanged.
Thirty drops diluted in 250ml water typically provide:
815mg Ionic mineral concentrate of which:
200mg Magnesium, 555mg Chloride, 41mg Sulphate. Less than 1mg Potassium, Less than 4mg Sodium.
Plus the following, in naturally occurring trace amounts:
Bicarbonate, Boron, Carbonate, Calcium, Bromide, Erbium, Fluoride, Silicon, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Iridium, Krypton, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Neodymium, Niobium, Nitrate, Osmium, Protactinium, Praseodymium, Titanium, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Scandium, Tin, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Barium, Uranium, Gallium, Zirconium, Beryllium, Tellurium, Bismuth, Hafnium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Dysprosium, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Tantalum, Thorium, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Xenon.
Suggested daily intake by body weight:
As a guide, take one drop per 2.7 kilograms (6 pounds) of body weight per day diluted in water.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
Halal and kosher.