Vitamin D is normally produced in the skin, after exposure to sunlight, or we get it from fish and animal livers. This vitamin is vitally important for the absorption of Calcium, for strong, healthy bones and for building strong muscles, but recent research has also shown it to be of great value in maintaining health in all organs of the body including those of the immune system.
120 softgel capsules
VITAMIN D 500iu
• The ‘sunshine’ vitamin, normally produced in the skin after exposure to sunlight
• Vitamin D is important for strong healthy teeth, bones and muscles
• Essential for the absorption of calcium
• Contains the active and absorbable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) form
• New research shows vitamin D to be important in all organs of the body especially the immune system
• Small, easy to swallow capsules
• Great for all the family
Take 1-2 capsules a day. Children over 8 years, 1 a day.
One capsule typically provides:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu) 12.5µg.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.