This natural sweetener, Xylitol, tastes like sugar but has 40% fewer calories (one teaspoon supplies 9.6 calories), so it’s ideal as part of a weight control programme. Used to sweeten drinks, desserts and cooking, ZyloSweet has a low glycaemic index (GI) so it has minimal impact on blood glucose levels. It may also help maintain teeth free of decay.
• Contains Xylitol which tastes just like sugar but has 40% fewer calories
• Ideal as part of a weight management programme
• Natural sugar from beech or birch wood, corn or wheat
• Use in exactly the same way as sugar and is perfect for making jam
• Tooth-friendly, maintaining a healthy mouth without tooth decay
• Minimal impact on blood sugar, therefore ideal for those monitoring blood sugar levels
• Do not feed Xylitol to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary advice
Replace sugar with equal quantities of ZyloSweet in drinks and cooking.
One 4g teaspoon typically provides:
Xylitol supplying 9.6 calories (40.2kJ).
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.