Glucosamine and Chondroitin is a combined supplement with the benefits of Glucosamine Super, with the additional advantage of it 400 mg Chondroitin content. Bio-Glucosamine Mega supplement is intended for joint support, cartilage and bones.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin is a combined supplement with the benefits of Glucosamine Super, with the additional advantage of it 400 mg Chondroitin content. Bio-Glucosamine Mega supplement is intended for joint support, catilage and bones.
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring sugar molecule, the product contains vitamin C which contributes to collagen formation for normal functioning of bones and cartilage. Glucosamine is produced within the body, but levels reduce with increasing age.
Chondroitin is often excluded from supplements because of its relatively high cost. Bio-Glucosamine Mega uses Chondroitin obtained from shark fin and therefore contains no bovine material.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Glucosamine MEGA:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Combination supplement containing glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and vitamin C for the maintenance of healthy joints.
- Supplements are best source of additional glucosamine, as there are no food sources of this nutrient.
- Supports cartilage and bones.
- A joint supplement that has an anti-inflammatory effect.
People with damage to joints through osteo, rheumatoid arthritis or family history of genetic susceptibility to arthritis may benefit from Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
When Bio-Glucosamine Mega is taken by mouth, Glucosamine and Chondroitin are absorbed into the body and taken in the blood to the joints. Glucosamine stimulates the formulation of normal joint cartilage and provides an anti-inflammartory effect and Chondroitin helps maintain the correct fluid balance in cartilage, as well as acting as joint lubricant.
Declared content per tablet:
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL 500mg (equivalent to Glucosamine Sulphate 375mg)
- Chondroitin sulphate 400mg
- Vitamin C 20mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium Salts of fatty acids
- Silicon dioxide
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Titanium dioxide
- Indigo carmine
Pharma Nord recommends 1-3 tablets to be taken daily with meals, or as directed by a physician.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Recommended Daily Allowance
As there are no dietary sources of Glucosamine there is no Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). The daily intake recommended by Pharma Nord is based on data published in scientific journals focusing on over 20 clinical trials investigating the beneficial effects of glucosamine sulphate in those with arthritis.
Not to be taken by those allergic to shellfish.
Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.