Our incredible Organic Aloe Vera Juice is now available in a handy 500ml bottle!
Aloe Vera is a naturally cooling and nourishing plant renowned for maintaining youthful looks, healthy skin and balanced digestion. It has been used for thousands of years for its healing properties and is one of Ayurveda's most potent cleansing and rejuvenating elixirs. Aloe Vera is an amazing versatile plant - it truly is nature at its finest.
Why Pukka Herbs' Organic Aloe Vera Juice?
- Our Aloe Vera juice is made from 100% organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis (Miller) and certified by the Soil Association with the least amount of processing possible
- We use only the inner leaf gel, not the outer rind, as this is the active component. We do not use whole leaf as the outer rind contains harsh laxatives that need to go through a number of filtration processes to remove it (along with other essential nutrients)
- Using the inner gel means all of the beneficial fibre is retained with no bitterness in the final juice
- Our Aloe Vera juice contains 1030mg/litre of mucopolysaccharides; these are one of the primary 200 healing components of Aloe Vera and are considered to be one of the main healing active ingredients
- Our Aloe Vera has a total of over 5000mg/litre of Aloe Vera solids. Aloe Vera solids are the total active compounds in the inner gel
- We have a strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum potency and quality
- We do not use synthetic preservaties such as allergenic potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or ascorbic acid as many other Aloe Vera juices may do. Our pure juice is preserved in just 0.1% of citric acid made from tapioca.
Dosage: Adults - 1-2 tablespoons (25 to 50ml) every morning on an empty stomach. Repeat during the day as required. Children (2-12 years old) - 1 tablespoon (25ml) twice a day. Use long-term 1-12 months.
Pure organic cold pressed Aloe Vera juice
Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis (Miller) 99.9%
Citric Acid from natural sources 0.1%
Don't use: In pregnancy
Shelf life: Our Aloe Vera juice will keep for 2 years unopened in a cool dark place. Once opened, use within 3 weeks and keep refrigerated.