Our ‘Throat Support Kit – Adults’ is a natural and holistic approach using 'Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray' a traditional herbal medicine used to relieve sore throats, and Unbeelievable Health's Bee Prepared Max Strength Immune Support to help support the immune system. Suitable for all throat irritations.
PLEASE NOTE: This kit is for adults and teenagers over the age of 18
PRICE: £20.80 (RRP £20.94 15% discount and comes with instructions for use).
THE KIT IN DETAIL:
Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray:
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve sore throats associated with coughs, colds and flu, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Echinaforce® Sore Throat spray contains fresh extracts of Echinacea and sage
Sore throat remedies often come in useful when one is afflicted by the Common Cold or Flu. A.Vogel’s Sore Throat spray is made from the well known herbal remedy Echinaforce® combined with Sage tincture and is a herbal remedy used to relieve sore throat symptoms.
Benefits and features of Echinaforce®Sore Throat spray:
- Herbal remedy for sore throats
- Contains echinacea and sage
- Fresh herb extract
- Convenient to use
This remedy has a specially designed nozzle and spray pump, designed to deliver echinacea and sage extracts to the painful and irritated parts at the back of the throat. It is convenient to use and does not require water to take.
Echinaforce® Sore Throat spray is part of the Echinaforce® range of herbal remedies for colds and flu. It contains extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea herb and root, and sage leaves (Salvia officinalis).
The benefit of using freshly harvested plant material to make our herbal remedies has been demonstrated in research – extracts of echinacea produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.*
Echinaforce® Sore Throat spray
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve sore throats associated with coughs, colds and flu, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
Directions for use: 2 sprays six to ten times daily
Bee Prepared Max Strength Immune Support:
A potent all natural supplement containing high quality nutrients to support the body’s natural defences. The Bee Prepared Max Strength formula provides all-in-one combinations of highly concentrated ingredients which help aid the body’s immune system function. Bee Prepared Max Strength has the added benefit of one of the powerful antioxidants available, Astaxanthin, and the immune tonic, Reishi Mushroom.
Times when the immune system may need support:
· Colds and Flu Season
· Allergies and Hay Fever Season
· Before & During Travel
· Exam time
· Sports & fitness training
· When feeling run down
· Daily maintenance
Ingredients for Bee Prepared Max Strength (Vegetarian Society Approved):
· Bee Propolis Extract (5% Flavonoids - 5:1 ratio) 200mg
(Equivalent to 1000mg Bee Propolis)
· Elderberry Extract (4.5% Rutin – 6:1 ratio) 110mg
(Equivalent to 660mg Elderberry)
· Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein – 8:1 ratio) 85mg
(Equivalent to 680mg Olive Leaf)
· Astaxanthin Extract (1.2% Astaxanthin) 900mcg
(Equivalent to 1mg Astaxanthin)
· Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucans 50mg (Minimum 70% from yeast)
· Reishi Mushroom Extract 50mg (10% Polysacarides – 20:1 ratio)
(Equivalent to 1000mg Reishi Mushroom)
Take one capsule daily. Up to 4 capsules per day may be taken.
DELIVERY: we aim to deliver next day with this kit, however sometimes this is not possible if your order is placed after 12pm or over the weekend, so please allow 24-48 hours.
"I can't express how grateful I am for this kit, it really worked for my daughter's throat. Hers was very bad and the doctor was suggesting she have her tonsils removed surgically, which did really scare me. Now my daughter is fine and she does not suffer from sore throats any more. I have used it for the other children and they are all now fine. I can't express how grateful I am. It is the first thing in my bag when we go on holiday." S. Lubwama
"I am prone to tonsillitis and have always had to use antibiotics even though I didn't want to. Using your kit this time has meant not needing antibiotics for the first time ever. I am really impressed. Thank you." P. Anderson
"I bought the adults kit for my throat and I just thought I would let you know that it has cleared it up and I didn't need to go to the doctor to get antibiotics, which is great. Thanks again for your wonderful products, your super fast service and helpful information. Keep up the great work." S. Murray
"After a week of using the kit I am delighted to say that my throat infection has completely gone. Let’s hope it does not return as for three months I had been in agony due to it. I still have about half of each left...it should be quite handy for me. Thank you so much." A. Tang
“Will definitely re-order from you again and I use the stuff lots, so do the rest of the office! Great product and you give a fantastic service. Thank you.” P. Newton
“I found the kit I ordered from you very good, they helped ease my throat and eventually my throat infection got better. I would definitely order these products again.” D. Srnic
Please read the information below. Much more can be done to boost the immune system naturally.
- Probiotics are essential for the health of the digestion and the immune system, especially if you have been taking antibiotics. The normal balance of friendly bacteria in our gut is fragile and can easily be disturbed by factors such as stress, diet, ageing, and medication (e.g. antibiotics). A daily probiotic supplement helps to replenish levels of good bacteria, thereby supporting health, digestion and immunity - see Probiotics
- Zinc is important to help strengthen the immune system and aid healing - adults take one 'ImmunActin Zinc Lozenge' every 3-4 hours - see Minerals. Children can use the 'KidZinc Lozenges' with echinacea, olive leaf and slippery elm. For babies and children there is 'Nutrisorb® Zinc' which are liquid drops - see Minerals for Babies & Children.
NB. Do not exceed 100mg of zinc a day. Avoid taking zinc at the same time as consuming citrus fruits or juices - they reduce its effectiveness.
- Raw garlic is a natural antibiotic and immune-booster. Adults take one tablet, three times a day - see Whole Foods & Superfoods. For all ages try adding garlic right at the end of cooking (to keep it raw) and try eating humous.
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids boosts the immune system and is important during times of stress. Adults can benefit from taking 3000-7000mg a day in divided doses - see Vitamins. For younger children give an age-appropriate dose in divided doses throughout the day - see Vitamins for Babies & Children.
NB. All these vitamin C supplements are buffered to be gentle on the stomach and are combined with bioflavonoids for maximum effectiveness.
- There are a variety of natural herbal lozenges and natural cough/throat syrups available for children and adults - see Coughs & Colds
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly fresh juices diluted with water. For children try making frozen lollypops out of fresh juices and add liquid herbs such as echinacea and goldenseal if you need to hide the taste.
- Try making a drink of hot water with freshly grated ginger, fresh lime or lemon juice and manuka honey which has antiseptic properties - see Functional Foods for manuka honey.
- If swallowing is difficult or painful eat soft and tender food by poaching and steaming, try homemade soups and cold fruit purees or yoghurt. Avoid eating foods that are hot and spicy, salty or acidic as these can irritate the throat.
- Avoid dairy products and other mucous producing foods such as excessive meat while there is infection and inflammation within the body.
Immune Support (information)
Immune System for Adults (supplements)
Immune System for Babies & Children (supplements)
If you have any questions at all with regard to this treatment please contact us
PLEASE LEAVE US YOUR FEEDBACK BELOW
NB. The products in this section are not allowed to imply or claim to be a treatment, cure or prevention of diseases or medical conditions. If you are unsure as to the suitability of any of the products or recommendations with regard to your condition please consult your doctor. If your doctor does not approve of complementary medicine it may be helpful to find one who does.